We offer a free consultation to help you make the best possible decision for you and your families Estate.
We are happy to provide the service and option on an Estate Auction or Estate Sale: One main difference is at an auction the crowd sets the price and goes to the highest bidder. Where as an Estate Sale we are happy to set prices and being in business over 25 years,we do a great job of putting a fair price on your items. But beware of Companies that could under estimate your items and sell to low and you lose money on your property or price to high and you still have your items left at the end of the day.
We prefer to come look, at no charge, to discuss these and other information you need to knnow about.
O’Neals Appraisals will assist executors, administrators, and representing attorneys and their clients in the liquidation of their Estate and Personal Property due to an untimely death, moving to a assisted living home or just moving to a different location.
O’Neals Appraisals furnishes you, our client, with a printed inventory of your personal property at the end of the sale with sale prices for each item for easy reference.
WE do our best to take all the worries and burdens away from you so you can spend time where you’re needed the most.
1. We prepare and 'make ready' your property to be sold.
2. All specialty items we research and contact buyers from all over to get the best results.
3. We advertise on our websites as well as websites that we are members of that are read all over the country, local newspapers, Emails, and flyers.
4. We collect Sales Taxes and remit to the State, no worry for you.
5. WE do accept most major credit cards, cash, and checks.
6. We offer cleanup after the sale.
7. We do not own a retail store and therefore don't purchase items from your Estate with the intent to stock a storefront elsewhere. We feel that is a conflict of interest.
8. We are Insured, Licensed and Bonded.
9. Our Sales are held in two days.
10. Payment will be made within 14 business days after the sale is completed.
11. We do accept Cash, Credit Cards, and Checks.
12. Our commission varies according to the items and amout we will be selling and discussed in person, after we have had a chance to look at your Estate. WE don't charge the same for an estate sale valued at $10,000.00 as we would an estate valued at $5,000.00.
We provide Estate Sales to most of Central and South Texas: Our Home Office is Based near Seguin Texas. We serve Sequin, Austin, Victoria, Bastrop, Georgetown, Gonzales, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Lockhart, Stockdale, Three Rivers and many more.